Please reply by conversation.

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
Might be a deal here. :)

"Unimesh aluminum 10 foot dish. Complete with mount and 20 degree LNB. Panels are perfect and have no dings and a gain figure of 38+ DB. Use on C band and KU. Also, 4 spare panels and second mount, parts enough to assemble a second identical 10 foot dish. Pansat digital receiver. Pick up only. Too heavy to ship. Just North of Golden Gate bridge."

Starting bid: $25.00

No bids yet, 2 1/2 days left.

eBay Item #: 280393109248

I won that auction for $25 bidding during the last minute. It turns out the seller lives 7 houses from my parents' house, and he had tried to sell the stuff on craigslist a week earlier for $150. The package includes an assembled no-dent 10' Unimesh with a Cal Amp C-LNB, a Skytrack actuator, a full complement of spare panels including mount, and a Pansat 2500. I already have 4 other BUDs but couldn't resist another aquisition. Garages are not made to be empty.:D

I won that auction for $25 bidding during the last minute. It turns out the seller lives 7 houses from my parents' house, and he had tried to sell the stuff on craigslist a week earlier for $150. The package includes an assembled no-dent 10' Unimesh with a Cal Amp C-LNB, a Skytrack actuator, a full complement of spare panels including mount, and a Pansat 2500. I already have 4 other BUDs but couldn't resist another aquisition. Garages are not made to be empty.:D

Excellent!!!!!

Glad it went to a good FTA home, those Unimesh's are a well-made mesh dish, and it sounds like you got some great accessories too.

Now you need to be on the lookout for some deals in SW Missouri for me. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CS8000HD

Free Sample Of the Week Satellite AV - Ends 9.9.2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts