Scream 2008

Ben Kidman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
I love watching this horror award show every year in spike channel. And record it every year… ROCKS, with great heavy metal band and show, only thing wish , watching this year show in HD ..dang kind of piss me of having dish I guess. Was wondering do u guys every seen it? And what u thinks about the show. I just know cant wait!!!!!!!!!

I saw it last year with Rob Zombie, Slash, and was it Alice Cooper? I can't remember but it was awesome, I remember that. I only have the HD only package so looks like I will have to watch it at a friend's house.

ya was alice cooper..was a great show, still have it in my harddrive ..dang , Wish i could get it in HD this year ..shows tonight in spike and set to record too :) hehe !!
Good luck and enjoe the show :)

The Friday the 13th preview was the same as the one shown at Comic Con so nothing new there. The Wes Craven appreciation award was nice though. I love me some ANOES and Scream (the first one only.)

Just getting couple days off end of next week to catching on my DVR recorded stuffs, have to watch the scream 2008 show too didn’t see it yet..

But Try to record or watch “100scariest moments in movies” & show after that call even more scarier moments on BRAVO CHANNEL.
Is like 7 hours shows and count down to #1 ..is cool I saw it last year but I recording it this year for my external hard drive to keep

I know Df ...u lucky guy.. i have dish !!! dishnetwork is always the last one to get more HD channles.. i just only stick with dish because of thire boxs,, like VIP722 such i love! works great with any extrnal harddrive and i am very happy.no problem AT ALL :)

Pay for DVR if you own the box?

Comedy Central on Turbo HD Bronze?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts