SCORE BABY!! PS3 & 10% off to boot!

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
I finally got my PS3 60GB. Purchased at Target after I found an alert on AMAZON about Target getting in 2 60GBs per store and some 20GBs. I had to go to three Targets to find one that had not sold out. Someone went to lunch with the keys to the electonics receiving bay and they did not know they had received PS3s. They got 2 60gbs and 4 20gbs.

When I made my purchase they asked me if I wanted 10% off and I asked if that included the PS3. They said yes and they gave me 10% off the PS3 and Resistance to Man. $635.00 total including tax. I also will get 10% off BluRay Superman Returns tommorow because they had it on the shelves and it was not for sale till tomorrow. I have to go back but man, am I happy!:D

Yes, it was with opening a Target Card. I will just write a check for the whole bill when I receive it. Who needs EBAY!!!:rainbow

Congrat, now you got your dream system. :) Let's hope you'll stop posting those Sony PR garbage and switch to fact-based mode... :D

I finally got my PS3 60GB. Purchased at Target after I found an alert on AMAZON about Target getting in 2 60GBs per store and some 20GBs. I had to go to three Targets to find one that had not sold out. Someone went to lunch with the keys to the electonics receiving bay and they did not know they had received PS3s. They got 2 60gbs and 4 20gbs.

When I made my purchase they asked me if I wanted 10% off and I asked if that included the PS3. They said yes and they gave me 10% off the PS3 and Resistance to Man. $635.00 total including tax. I also will get 10% off BluRay Superman Returns tommorow because they had it on the shelves and it was not for sale till tomorrow. I have to go back but man, am I happy!:D

That's a really good price! Man i hope the movies are better now. PQ that is.

All 30 Cog Tags

Xbox 360 reported more powerful than PS3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)