Satworks 3168 showing c band transponders as ku when blind scanning

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I deleted the color bars. I wasn't paying much attention when I was scanning and it surprised me when they showed up. I know I was on F-1 and I want to say the frequency was 118something vertical. I don't have time to rescan right now, I have to go to bed because I screwed up and got a job and I have to work in the morning. Retirement was sweet, for a year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

drhydro said:
Where are you finding ctv on ku band?

Unfortunately I deleted the color bars. I wasn't paying much attention when I was scanning and it surprised me when they showed up. I do know I was on
F-1, TP 8 or 9, which ever is vertical on frequency 118something. I don't have time to recan tonight, I screwed up and got a job so I am going to bed because I have to work tomorrow (6am). Retirement was sweet, while it lasted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ouch, my wife would have a conniption if i put up a 13.5' dish just to get ctv (tho i did see a 12' dish free in the paper the other day ;) Oh well, guess i will continue watching a very poor ota signal on sunday nights.
thanks for the answers

drhydro, tell her you need to borrow them balls for a bit. If need be you can borrow one of mine :)

thanx for the offer maddawg :) maybe after i get my 10' BUD fully running i could talk her into the dish, but 4 grand for the ird is another matter............

Start with the 10', then whenever she's not home for a couple days slowly upgrade to a half-foot bigger dish at a time, until you hit 13.5. She'll be none the wiser. ;)

your right tux, now to just start collecting and hiding the various size dishs i will need ;) heck by the time im done ill have enough dishes to have a true dish farm :)

And I'll take one of your obsoleted BUDs then. :)

Be careful what you say though, things could really backfire: "but honey, it only looks bigger to you right now..."

<laughing out loud> i just showed these posts to my wife, she said that i had to wait until at least spring to "propagate" my dish farm ;) so theres hope!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BVN-TV Goes FTA (IA-5)

A $5 26" KU dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)