Sat TV in Los Cabos

Wallyx2

Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
Hi all

Sorry if this has been covered before. I spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to find a thread that covered this specifically but wasn’t able to find anything directly related that was current.

I recently purchased house in San Jose del Cabo (near Cabo San Lucas at the tip of Baja) that doesn’t have Sat TV service or equipment. Would like to bring down a US based programming service (with the equipment)—most likely D*sh or D*recTV. I have read that several people have accomplished this (although, nothing recent) and I’m wondering if there is anybody currently picking up a US based service in the Los Cabos area and, if so, what service and what size dish is required.

Thanks for any info.

Wallyx2 said:
Hi all

Sorry if this has been covered before. I spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to find a thread that covered this specifically but wasn’t able to find anything directly related that was current.

I recently purchased house in San Jose del Cabo (near Cabo San Lucas at the tip of Baja) that doesn’t have Sat TV service or equipment. Would like to bring down a US based programming service (with the equipment)—most likely D*sh or D*recTV. I have read that several people have accomplished this (although, nothing recent) and I’m wondering if there is anybody currently picking up a US based service in the Los Cabos area and, if so, what service and what size dish is required.

Thanks for any info.

Wallyx2, checkout this site, you may find some info that will help you. Good luck
http://www.global-cm.net/point/DBS/MEXCA.html

Lancaster, PA mayor wants to ban Satellite Dishes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)