Sat Locations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
I have Dish and have sats at 110, 119, and 129. Where are the Direct sats located as opposed to Dish's? I am going to put in another dish, Direct, and wanted to see how it point as opposed to the dish's. Thanks

I have Dish and have sats at 110, 119, and 129. Where are the Direct sats located as opposed to Dish's? I am going to put in another dish, Direct, and wanted to see how it point as opposed to the dish's. Thanks

Directv's main sats are at 99, 101, 103, 110 and 119. There is one at 95 for internationals and one at 72.5 that has some locals.

Thanks! The 129 gives me problems at times due to a tree and with Directs locations it seems the direction is more to the South-East than to the South-West. I am going to have to install on the deck of my house until I unsub to Dish later and use the cables from it when I move the Direct dish to it's new location away from the house. Does Direct only use two cables off of it's dish to the house like Dish? Thanks

Thanks! The 129 gives me problems at times due to a tree and with Directs locations it seems the direction is more to the South-East than to the South-West. I am going to have to install on the deck of my house until I unsub to Dish later and use the cables from it when I move the Direct dish to it's new location away from the house. Does Direct only use two cables off of it's dish to the house like Dish? Thanks

They use two cables for dvr's, one for regular receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New R15 Software Loaded - 0x10FA

Directv GAME LOUNGE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts