sat-go - Anyone have experience?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hamm3r

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2005
Its football season and I'm looking at the sat-go as a tailgate saver for when there are other great games being televised while we are in the parking lot. I'm not interested in TRAC stuff. Only want the portability offered in sat-go (don't want to mess w/ dish, tripod, receiver, etc).

Does anyone have any experience with one of these systems and care to comment on quality versus cost. I know it is not HD but I have Sport package, ESPN Gameplan, NFL ticket & SF and could use a portable, outdoor solution.

Thanks,
Hamm3r

It's a neat little $1k toy but still needs to be aimed in the most mundane terms. I know you said you weren't interested in the tripod/portable dish option but bang for your buck wise that still seems like the way to go. I haven't been to the tailgate seen yet this year but plenty of experience is walking around those parking lots to help you. I'll let you know next week if I see any portable units in the Bears parking lot. On a side note, Soldier Field (The Bears) kick everyone out of the parking lot during the game that don't have a game ticket. Talk about the no fun league.

Thanks jtwex. My tailgating is Saturdays for college football. There are so many good games at any given time, it would just add to the atmosphere to be able to click around between games. We tend to be there for a good 3 hours prior to kickoff depending on start time and weather.

Anyone else out there seen one of these units in action?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

direct tv and dish network

HR21 vs Hr20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts