Sacramento HD locals

lazydogmot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
N/E Florida
Hi, when trying to tune in the HD locals, I get a screen saying it is trying to find the signal from 110 TP 18. Then the screen changes to "Sorry for the interruption. There is no need to call us. We are working to have this channel back as soon as possible."
I used to get all of them, now I can't. I am glad all my locals are not switching to DTV today or I would have no locals to watch.
I do have a weak signal here where I live in the hills. But, the signal is in the green and locked around 30 for both TP 18 and 20 (SD).
Can anyone tell me if the Sacramento locals are going to be switched to Ciel-2 129?
Any suggestions?
Tom

Hello again, I am still having a problem with my Sacramento HD locals. I am getting the same message that I stated above. It's raining today but I have a SS of 38-39 on 110 TP 18. That should be good enough to get a picture. Are they really having a problem that they are working on?
Tom

If the following message is true, what would a service call do?

"Sorry for the interruption. There is no need to call us. We are working to have this channel back as soon as possible."

I am getting other HD channels from 110 and from other satellites. Just not my local HD's. My local SD's are fine.
Tom

I have lost 1 of my OTA locals?

Did the Toledo OH HD Locals get turned on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)