Remote Desktop

NewsTips

EM84tx
Original poster
Oct 19, 2012
Grand Haven, MI
I am attempting to do remote desktop on a new LAN. We are using these tp-link Widi WAPs. I was able to get them to work on a Spectrum LAN. Its a Windows 10 machine talking top a Windows 10 laptop. The lan address are 192.168.68.132 and the other is 192.168.132.116. So this is a LAN. The machines have no problem talking to a wireless HP Printer n this same LAN

Anyone know of any good outside Forums to get help with these kinds of problems as a substitute for an on -call IT pro?

I am attempting to do remote desktop on a new LAN. We are using these tp-link Widi WAPs. I was able to get them to work on a Spectrum LAN. Its a Windows 10 machine talking top a Windows 10 laptop. The lan address are 192.168.68.132 and the other is 192.168.132.116. So this is a LAN. The machines have no problem talking to a wireless HP Printer n this same LAN

Anyone know of any good outside Forums to get help with these kinds of problems as a substitute for an on -call IT pro?
Yeah wow theres a LOT of typos in my post.

I am attempting to do remote desktop on a new LAN. We are using these tp-link Wifi mesh WAPs. I was able to get these Windows PCs to work on a Spectrum LAN. It is a Windows 10 machine talking to a Windows 10 laptop. The LAN addresses are 192.168.68.132 and the other is 192.168.68.116. The machines have no problem talking to a wireless HP Printer on this same LAN.

I think the airwaves are different here in W. Michigan.

Are you planning to upgrade to the iPhone 16

Total Wireless by Verizon $25 unlimited plan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)