Remote codes for Denon Rcvr & Syntax TV?

saidiadude

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2003
Hello,

Does anyone have the 522 remote codes for the following:
- Denon 2805 Receiver (generic "Denon" code didnt work)
- Syntax Olevia 30" TV (no entry for "Syntax" in manual)

I'd like to turn on/off both units and adjust vol on the Denon.
Would the 510 use the same remote codes?

Thx in advance.

i don't have an instruction book in front of me, but check out dishnetwork.com and they have a download of it there. i know denon receivers work, because mine worked. i am unsure about the tv.

Thx for the tip. I checked the site and the codes are the same as those in the book. The generic Denon code (2674) does not work for my Denon 2805 Recvr. I tried going through the code scan routine, but gave up after 50 or 60 button pushes :-(

Nothing on the Syntax TV on the site either

my denon is a 2802 which worked. the only other thing you could do with your tv is to see if another company makes the parts inside the tv and try their codes.

good luck

Apparently the Philips code is supposed to work for the Syntax TV. Will try it in a week or so - TV is at my uncle's.

BTW, did you use the generic Denon code - 2674 or something else?

I too am interested in the "real" Denon code(s). I have a Denon AVR-1801 (or is it -1802??? I can't recall). Anyway, I have the same experience -- Denon code in the book doesn't work and neither does code scan.

I am currently using a Radio Shack Kameleon a/v remote, which works well with most all of my equipment (learns special keys as well). I think it was around 60 bucks for the "6-in-1" version. Nice lighted display in the dark. I use this most of the time, but occasionally would like to use the Dish remote when the Kameleon is on the other side of the room (couch potato syndrome, I guess).

Gary

Jumping Ship, Dish vs. Cable

Signal degradation for past month, but only on 1 tv??? HELP!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)