Reminder - Final lift off 10:00 AM

I don't know if this is true or not but someone told me that the reason they stopped the count was because one of the cameras froze and that someone at NASA thought the beanie cap was still on the Space Shuttle. Yikes!! I guess he was only looking at one camera and it froze up showing him just a still. I don't know. No wonder he stopped it.

That's pretty much what happened if I understood NASA TV. My co-worker was like "Uh Oh." When there was the pause and all the radio chatter about the vent cap.

I really wish I could go back in time and see at least one shuttle launch. I would have loved to be in your shoes.

And now the layoffs gather steam. :(

I had really wanted to see one of these launches. Just couldn't swing it.

No more talk of using that last standby shuttle on an extra mission, I gather?

That's pretty much what happened if I understood NASA TV. My co-worker was like "Uh Oh." When there was the pause and all the radio chatter about the vent cap.

I really wish I could go back in time and see at least one shuttle launch. I would have loved to be in your shoes.

So I guess it happened then. I thought the beanie cap went off at about 2 minutes. His camera view must have froze up before that. Wow. I don't have time to look at the NASA channel yet but I can only imagine what that guy was thinking seeing it still on the shuttle. It was great for sure. I hope everyone goes to the space center. It's great and tons of fun. Most people who go never see the shuttle because of scrubs.

Locals in Southern Vermont

I thought only VIP seris can use DISH REMOTE?