Red Green Show

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My son discovered the Red Green movie and he began to worship duck tape.
He bought a book like, 1001 things to do with duck tape and he went nuts with the stuff, making wallets, book covers, you name it.
He even made a book cover for his bible out of duck tape and not only took it to church but took it to the pulpit and preached with a duck tape covered bible.

Thankfully, he has outgrown that phase.. Whew!

Seriously, what is it with you guys and duck tape? I don't get it..

:rolleyes:
Dee, MacGyver has scientifically proven that Duct Tape can fix anything! ;)

OMG... My dad LOVES that show... He would get mad at anybody that called during his show. If that show ever hits the FTA satellite my dad would for sure be whipping out the credit card to buy a full dish system, next day air..

My son discovered the Red Green movie and he began to worship duck tape.
He bought a book like, 1001 things to do with duck tape and he went nuts with the stuff, making wallets, book covers, you name it.
He even made a book cover for his bible out of duck tape and not only took it to church but took it to the pulpit and preached with a duck tape covered bible.

Thankfully, he has outgrown that phase.. Whew!

Seriously, what is it with you guys and duck tape? I don't get it..

Well, actually, we mostly use duct tape. Which incidentally, is about the WORST thing for ductwork.

Duck tape, on the other hand, is real handy when hunting and your shotgun blast caught one of the little suckers a little close! ;)

For the longest time I thought that Duct tape was the proper spelling. Only by faithfully watching Red green did I learn the truth.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

adding SATS on Openbox Rec.

Mini tornado moved dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)