Re-establish service

Red Green

Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Possum Lodge
I had Dish network until March of last year when my job relocated me to Canada. I'm now back and may want to re-establish service. I have called and have gotten conflicting information. Would I be considered a "New" customer and get the discounts? Some CSR's say yes, others have said no. I had to send all equipment back, so I would be starting from scratch.

If you left in good standing, not owing anything and fullfilled you previous contract, and have been gone for at least three months, then you would qualify for DHA-Formers24. Same deal as new customers but required to agree to a 24 month commitment.

I had Dish network until March of last year when my job relocated me to Canada. I'm now back and may want to re-establish service. I have called and have gotten conflicting information. Would I be considered a "New" customer and get the discounts? Some CSR's say yes, others have said no. I had to send all equipment back, so I would be starting from scratch.
Yes .You are considered a "new" customer because you've been away more than a year.
Go with a local retailer.

No signal on tv2

Locals on 61.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)