Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Anybody got a remote for a Conaxsat duo they dont need anymore?

I've got one of these receivers (I think off a RAOK before) but the buttons on the remote are really bad. Can't see what most of them are. I've been able to get by using the remote for my GeosatPro 200 but not all the buttons do the same ;)

According to a google search "Conaxsat Duo, Conaxsat Trio, Conaxsat Mini and Conaxsat Nano" all use the same remote. Yeah I know Ebay has them but they want like $20-$25 for them.

Anybody got one they are willing to part with for shipping cost?

Incredible that they ask that much for a CNX remote!
I think that was the CNX Duo you got from me last year(?) Sorry but I have none to send you.
I'll ask my local fta dealer this week.

I think it was ;)

I got it flashed with a channel list from the GeoSatPro so it looks just like it except the signal meter is higher and the blind scan can be painfully slow especially on a "no name" channel ;)

sort of....but some of the buttons dont work the same and some dont work at all on the CNX. I guess I'll have to go through the remote and see what each button does ;)

CNX Mini Remote page from PDF manual

CNXminiRemote.jpg

I have the manual for the CNX Mini in a PDF file. Can upload it to thi site if needed. Also have an extra set of "buttons" for this style remote. My original cnx remote was dropped and the plastic case busted. I saved the sheet of buttons which were/are still good.

Also have an extra set of "buttons" for this style remote. My original cnx remote was dropped and the plastic case busted. I saved the sheet of buttons which were/are still good.
shoot. thats all I might need but I cant crack the case on the remote open. I tried that already to no avail

Look for a screw in the battery compartment or under a label on the bottom. Just a guess as I've run into a few other brands of consumer electronics that used a screw(or two). But you probably already knew that.

no screw and no label under the battery compartment. Sadly I've tried to crack it open with no avail :(

no screw and no label under the battery compartment. Sadly I've tried to crack it open with no avail :(

PM me your address if you want the button set. We no longer use the CNX Mini as our main reveiver, so I'll never need it. Postage won't amount to enough to worry about.

I think this remote just snaps apart with the usual tabs and slots along the edges. Dropping it on a hard surface floor sure opened it up quick!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Need Captive Works Universal Programing Info

Rack Mount for recievers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)