Radio Stations on G10R?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rufus_74

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
First of all,I recently made my first foray into the world of FTA, and I would thank you guys for a wonderful resource. I have been lurking for a while, but finally decided to post. Anyhow, I have one of those $59.99 receivers( Vistar 2000) and I wanted to know if anyone has been able to get all the radio stations
on 11800 tp 5. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Rufus

Welcome!

I have one of these too :) Check oout this post on a review I did on the unit
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=29301

The easiest way to get it to work is on that transponder, there are 3 channels that have a 2nd audio
WBIF (1st channel on TP)
either the 2nd or 3rd channel (I'm not near it right now)
KYPX (5th channel)

hit "audio" and it will show 1S, 1L, 1R, 2S, 2L and 2R
If there is a 2nd audio, the "2" ones will be able to be hilited. If not, it is grey

Go down to it and select "2S" and you will have the radio :)

Hello Rufus! You are very welcome here at the FTA forum, Iceberg has one of these receivers and I am sure he will fill you in as soon as he see's this post.

I too have this receiver. I since have bought two others. I wish I had done some more research before buying it. It works but limited. I have received G10R but don't have it now. Will get back to you once I get it again to see what I can get for audio.

Rufus_74 said:
First of all,I recently made my first foray into the world of FTA, and I would thank you guys for a wonderful resource. I have been lurking for a while, but finally decided to post. Anyhow, I have one of those $59.99 receivers( Vistar 2000) and I wanted to know if anyone has been able to get all the radio stations
on 11800 tp 5. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Rufus

Status
Please reply by conversation.

A word of thanks for your help

"Lick TV" Channel guide?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)