Question:

LuisG

Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
California
Hello,

I am a customer of dish network and I have been waiting for the arrival of my Benfica TV... (Portuguese channel that was announced months ago and would be free with the luso package.) I have constantly been checking the main website for news or even an announcement of the channel being added but I had no luck. So the other night I decided to check out Dish's forum and I noticed the search button. So I typed in "Benfica" and just that night you guys posted that the Benfica channel was added to the list of channels. I checked my TV but I noticed that it wasn't added.. Does anybody know when Benfica TV will be added or how I would go about making sure its added to my dish?

Thanks, Luis

PS: I wasn't sure where this thread would go so I apologize if its in the wrong spot.

Nope, its just one of those things Dish will just announce one day.

Unfortunatly there are not alot of people on this forum that really care about international channels being launched, so its going to be hard to tell when its launched.

Best thing to do is just to check your guide because you will more than likely see it listed with the other channels in the package you subscribe to.

It looks like it was just uplinked last week.

739 - BENFC [MPEG2 SD] added to Anik F3 118.7W TP 21 ConUS beam (NA)

so usually the channel will be live in the next couple weeks. there have been times that a channel gets uplinked but never gets turned on live. keep checking the uplink report on wednesdays here, it will tell you when it is available. hope it gets live for you soon. keep you fingers crossed.

:welcome welcome to SatelliteGuys.US! :welcome

Question about America HD Only Package

why the drama?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)