Question, please HELP

camin1

Original poster
Dec 21, 2005
I currently have a Directv dish and a dish network receiver, is there any way to get these two components to work together? We have tried to reset the dish location, is this a possible solution or is there something different that needs to be done to make these components work together?? Please help me with this!!!!:D

it all depends what kind of direc tv dish you have. if you have single LNB then you can point at 119 only. but if you want local channels you have to get dish 500 or Supper Dish

i think you will need a dish lmb to make this work but i may be mistaking but i think thats what you need

You wouldn't want a single LNB system today anyway. Too limiting. Replace the LNB. The 2 satcos use different signalling, something about the voltages. It should be easy to get a second hand Dish500 for little or nothing, especially as the Dish1000 is coming out.

if you just need the 119 location... you dish will work fine. after you have it pointed... run a check switch and it will recognize it as legacy

The HD Lite Revolution is Here!

DCT2500 Question.. Error codes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)