Question about system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AMaench

Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
I am sorry if I am clogging this room up but I have no idea where to post this question. My friend bought his parents house and it has an older Winegard Quadstar 7.5' model QD-0750 antenna/satellite on its roof. Well my friend has no need since it has been deactivated and we are wondering where does one got about selling such an item. I know it was part of a 4DTV package that included a reciever that we are also selling but how do you unload a dish of that size? I see online the 4dtv network of users is pretty active still and people like this c-band technology so we don't wanna pitch it. He is willing to sell the whole system really cheaply. I just need a starting point on where to sell it.Any help would greatly be appreciated. Also the 4DTV receiver is a General Instruments 920 with Digicipher 2 decoder.

There's a lot of c-band dishes around, a lot of them are just given away free. That's how I got mine. The receiver is worth some money though. You might check on Ebay to see what the going rate is. There's always some 4dtv equipment up for sale.

NO matter what, I will not get away with C band and once all the peoples on the small pan dish, there a life in C band again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sloppy Dish

Notice about the WHATS UP THERE forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)