Programming ?

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
I just checked my account on line....it shows the following ala carte charges for Bloomberg, Sportsman, Outdoor, Veria, & Epix 3. I have Americas 250 & HD 250. Am I paying additional monthly charges or are they included in the top 250?

I just checked my account on line....it shows the following ala carte charges for Bloomberg, Sportsman, Outdoor, Veria, & Epix 3. I have Americas 250 & HD 250. Am I paying additional monthly charges or are they included in the top 250?

They should already be included in America's Top 250 package, and this is probably why you see check marks next to the channels. Therefore, you should not be paying extra for them as an America's Top 250 sub.

I am not sure if you can get a discount for not wanting the channels (LOL), but I would seriously doubt it.

They should already be included in America's Top 250 package, and this is probably why you see check marks next to the channels. Therefore, you should not be paying extra for them as an America's Top 250 sub.

I am not sure if you can get a discount for not wanting the channels (LOL), but I would seriously doubt it.

You say it shows "charges", that would imply some dollar amount is shown. Is there an actual dollar amount? In addition we would need more info exactly where you are looking. Is at the check off list of what you get? Is on your actual bill? Is this the first time you have looked, has it changed since looking at it last?

In the end, very easy to figure out. See what your bill is, add up your 250 package plus taxes etc... and any movies etc that you have. If your bill is more than everything added up minus the A LA CARTE then there may be a problem. Those channels you listed are part of the 250 with HD.

I know we list charges on the side of the bill (such as service change fees, etc.). bnewt, can you PM your phone number/account number so I can take a look at the bill we sent you?

The check marks on those channels are only shown as charges & are only applied if you want to keep those channels and say downgrade to top 200 . This is a way to keep you from wanting to down grade. When you see the charges added together + the top 200, it will be much higher than just the top 250. Just go into your programming section and un-select the ala carte channels and just hit top 200 then recalculate and it should be $10.00 cheaper than top 250.

Can I watch two things on TV w/ the Dish 922 Receiver? ...

Minimum level of service to keep OTA recording

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)