Problem with Samsung 360 STB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Anyone else have a problem switching from directv channel or switching from local Digital ATSC HDTV channel to an Analog NTSC channel and not getting audio from the NTSC channel after. ?

The fix is to turn off the Samsung 360 and turn it back on, with the power button on the remote.

Samsung TS 360

Many known issues with the 360, best to get something else. I had a 360 and it started serious dropout on certian HD channels, then all HD channels then all channels HD and SD. All while indicating 95% or better on all Sats all transponders. Called Samsung and they are no longer making Sat recievers, I could get refurbished unit and wait for 2 or more months as they were on backorder and had been for over 2 months or refund of my money. I chose refund. You don't even want to know about my experience with Samsung on my 50 inch plasma TV HPP5071. Needles to say I now have a Panasonic plasma after nearly three months of haggling and waiting on repairs to my set. Curcuit City made good on that deal not Samsung. So I am not a fan of Samsung. If you want more info e-mail me.

i also noticed just now, that if i tune to analog channel and then press the guide button, then the audio starts working again.

Yes it happens on all of the analog NTSC OTA channels

It must be something with the Samsung STb, or something with firmware version.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

72.5 Transponder Help

How does 2yr commitment work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts