Playstation 3 on top of every single ads for Black Friday!

Relatively small install base means a large potential amount of customers out there... a recent price cut on the system and sales making it even lower than that, making it look like more of an impulse 'don't want to miss this chance' pickup. An amazing weekend would be par for Sony, anything less than that would be a total failure.

They're spinning up the press for it too... saying things like 'it has PS2-like momentum' or something similar, and now they'll release something mid-late next week touting the x % of sales over their normal weekly amounts as if it wasn't Black Friday and talk again about 'turning the corner' and 'holding their breath'.

This is like seeing rainclouds and saying it's going to rain. If it doesn't, there'll be massive disappointment. If it rains, it was expected.

Well I guess we shall wait and see at the end of this weekend.

Anyone go to Walmart this morning and grab the 10 free movies deal? I would have loved to, but just don't have the cash after buying presents for everyone else yesterday.

Yesterday, all 3 walmarts in my area honored the deal, so movie selection today sucks. I passed on the deal

They all were claiming to be sold out yesterday and as I stated in my other thread, I went back today for something else and saw a worker bringing a sealed PS3 back to electronics from a return and I grabbed that one and picked up my movies. I then sold the PS3 to a co-worker today who wanted the 80gig model. The one I was at today magically had more movies out too so it worked out well.

Oh my god PS3 games arent really HD either

Toy Home for PS3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts