Platinum Joke

If you go to the HD Package listing and scroll down to Platinum it says 21 HD channels. If you click on the 21 HD channel words it opens to another Platinum Package page saying "Up grade to 17 HD channels". Now I know there are only 17 but the point of my thread is that the main ad offers 21 HD channels and they do not deliver 21 HD channels. It's not a huge deal I just thought it was kind of a stupid oversight that continues to go unfixed.

Well even Charlie said 21 channels on last chat,so obviously there is a miss communication somewhere.

If you go to the HD Package listing and scroll down to Platinum it says 21 HD channels. If you click on the 21 HD channel words it opens to another Platinum Package page saying "Up grade to 17 HD channels". Now I know there are only 17 ....
Actually it's worse than that. The page displays 19 channels (if you count both EPIX). All of them have an HD by their channel numbers. But at least the last two are SD in the program guide on my Vip622- DUH.

Dish has trouble with the English language and counting. Other than that they are great communicators. ;)

Talon Dancer

Well, now we know who the two people are have to keep clicking PAST all the correct info. Yes, they should eliminate the link and sub page.

Well, now we know who the two people are have to keep clicking PAST all the correct info. Yes, they should eliminate the link and sub page.
Are you saying that Starz Cinema (353) and Encore Mystery (344) show up as HD channels on your Dish receiver's Program Guide?

Talon Dancer

I'm no expert, but I would say Charlie's receiver... No, receivers are pretty much get every channel... every channel. How would he know which channels are in which packages?

Someone's been smoking the mistletoe.

Someone's been smoking the mistletoe.

hahahaha yup

One would certainly hope that the owner of the company would have some kind of clue as to what programming packages he sells.

I assume that Dish has a few employees that are capable of changing package content on their site. Maybe they just never look at their own web site. If I were Charlie I would be embarrassed.

I think the ponit is that Centric and Logo (of the top of my head, there may may be more) are STANDARD DEFINITION, yet have the HD watermark and are IMPLIED as being HD when they are not.

Bringing in the OTA local broadcasts

922 Can See More Than One EHD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)