Piano Guy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

freewave

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 12, 2009
northen Ontario
Has anyone ever caught Scott Houston The Piano Guy on any of the Pbs feeds. I have done all kinds of searches but just cant catch his show.

regards Ron

Back when PBS had an HD feed on AMC3, now SES2, they showed a lot of adult type programing all day. When they changed over to AMC21 that channel was done away with and the programing was merged into the channels we have now. I haven't see it since they switched to AMC21. Since I am a half a--ed musician I was a fan of the Piano Guy.

Back when PBS had an HD feed on AMC3, now SES2, they showed a lot of adult type programing all day. When they changed over to AMC21 that channel was done away with and the programing was merged into the channels we have now.

at one time the PBS SD & HD Feeds were different during the day (primetime was the same). I know before the DTV transition (2009) our local PBS (KTCA) carried their feed and the national HD feed. At the conversion they merged it into one and I think the national feed did too

i would check your local PBS station. They ran one of his quickie piano lesson specials as a pledge-drive show a few weeks ago on my local PBS station.

I think it's also him hawking a learn to play piano course on some late night infomercials now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Picking bird on multi-lnb install

Yay! Hispasat! (30W)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts