Pats vs Giants

If we decide to watch on CBS or NBC, Will we get CBS and NBC resolution ???

If so, I'll be watching on CBS :)

Or will it be NFL Network resolution which is still better than NBC ???

Jimbo

NFL Network can go suck it. I'm glad they "finally" caved in, but their broadcasts of live games has stunk since they started. The other 355 or whatever days that they aren't showing a live nfl game, I have no use for the channel. Not to mention all the people that could care less about the NFL.

This game will give them a national stage to showcase their crappy announcers and production. Hopefully all the average joes out there will catch on to the yellow markers in the scoreboard mean what quarter it is :)

I agree, the NFL network has crappy announcers, but it has good quality PQ.
I am going to watch it on the NFL Network if PQ on CBS and NBC sucks (I am sure NBC will have the worst PQ)

I am going to watch it on the NFL Network if PQ on CBS and NBC sucks (I am sure NBC will have the worst PQ)

I find CBS to normally have the best PQ for ANYTHING HD as far as sports goes.

Jimbo

What is interesting is if you go to the tv guide listings it was scheduled (at least in my area) to already be telecast on "MyNetworkTV" in Philadelphia channel 17. Downside to all of this is now there won't be a damn thing to watch on local tv after 9pm when the giants are getting blown out since they already stated their starters are rested. Is it really going to air on all four networks? That's a bit of overkill to air, now on, 3, 10, 17, and NFL Network in Philly.

Quality of the game should be the same on all the networks for this game, unless CBS or NBC screws with the feed.

What is interesting is if you go to the tv guide listings it was scheduled (at least in my area) to already be telecast on "MyNetworkTV" in Philadelphia channel 17. Downside to all of this is now there won't be a damn thing to watch on local tv after 9pm when the giants are getting blown out since they already stated their starters are rested. Is it really going to air on all four networks? That's a bit of overkill to air, now on, 3, 10, 17, and NFL Network in Philly.

Ducky,
The NFL Network is shown on the local network of both teams every week so the locals won't miss thier teams games.

Jimbo

Ducky,
The NFL Network is shown on the local network of both teams every week so the locals won't miss thier teams games.

Jimbo

I know that, but I'm in Philly... unless MyNetworkTV (17) in Philadelphia is being shared with NY then I should not get that. I'd understand if I were NY or MS but for me to get it on 4 stations is a bit of overkill unless both NBC 3 and CBS 10 are not going to carry them without compromise.

It's amazing that the government can get a football game on network TV in a matter of weeks, yet can't decide on the XM/Sirius merger in over a year.

I dubt its because of the government, its mainly because they want to show that the Patriots are going to make history.

Ridiculous. Historic my A@@. Its been proven they cheated and God only knows for how long. Apparently, their owner Kraft pulls the Commisioners strings, they should have been gven a playoff death penalty for this year at least. :rolleyes:

Except in this case the word "History" has nothing to do with the Patriots season.
They are talking about having 3 networks with the same game as "Making history"

Jimbo

Except in this case the word "History" has nothing to do with the Patriots season.
They are talking about having 3 networks with the same game as "Making history"

Jimbo

:up

Yeah those "damn politicians" screwing things up for everyone by making the game available for all to see.....instead of the priviledged few that have access to the NFL Network....:rolleyes:

Bowl Payouts

TUNA could be the Dolphins GM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts