Patriots/Giants 12/29

jr310

Original poster
Nov 27, 2007
Why is this game being simulcast in every market except the litchfield ct market? Are we not special enough? Has anybody heard anything else about this? I feel shafted.

I was trying to find out what channel this would be on (Thanks Remy for answering it) and I came across an interesting article talking about the same thing but for Pats fans in the greater Boston area.

NFL Network dispute could leave Patriots fans in dark

"....WCVB Channel 5, the ABC affiliate in Boston....have purchased the broadcast rights.........Time Warner customers in York County get WCVB as part of their basic cable package. But Seth Palansky, the communications director of the NFL Network, said the game would be blacked out in Maine to protect Boston, the home market."

I know this wasn't the case last year with the Giants on NFLN, but do folks on the Norwalk and Bridgeport systems have to worry about channel 9 being blacked out for the game? Or is this just another attempt of the NFLN trying to get people to call their cable ops and complain?

Last edited:
The bottom line is that it is only being simulcast in each tam's local market. What DMA is Litchfield in----Hartford? What locals do you get/

Yep. exactly. Fairfield County gets the game, nobody else.

And if you think the whining will be loud for the Giants, just wait until it starts sinking in in Rhode Island that the Pats won't be on. There might be more Pats fans in RI then MA.

Tbs Hd

TV on a computer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)