pansat2500a (again)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

marionss

Original poster
Sep 2, 2005
hello, i hope you guys can help me out on this....
well i bought this pansat2500a 3 months ago and put it in a 10m dish with a 15deg Lnb. the thing is the following: when i scan nss806 i dont get some channels that for some reason i can get on my BestDVB Sat receiver (cheaper receiver). one of the following is this channel feq 3637 s/r 2963.
is there a problem with my settings in pansat or what? im so confused. :confused: can u pansat2500 owners scan that channel for me please?

holy crap.. 10 meter (32 feet) dish? you could pick up martian satellite tv with that puppy ;)

Assuming, you mean a 10 foot dish (3 meters), and assuming that your Pansat is configured correctly (does it get other channels on the same bird?) double check the PIDs for the channel.. some channels will not blindscan in and will need to be entered manualy (such as the Pentagon channel on G10R Ku)

yeah my bad its 3 meters... conversion system me go gaga.... anyways, we bought new equipment for the station (we used a 40 watts uplink) , upgraded to 200 watts output... currently using 130 output and it just popped in the receiver oh we also changed LNBs, (seems to me someone else touched it....) but thanks for your reply.. feel free to check on the signal by yourselves... nss806 freq 3637 s/r 2963 pol L. and msg me to see what you think! thanx again :) :) :D its an Honduras TV news network called Maya TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dish size

no reception canal algerie and abc casper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)