Pansat 2700a

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tectron

Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Heber, AZ
I was wondering (I do that alot in my older age) is there somone who could help me with programing on a pansat 2700a? had it working abo a year ago and now its a boat anchor <grin>. I had it set up on a couple of dishes, cant rem where they were pointed, but it worked for awhile and then quit, Im not sure what errors came up. Maybe if I reset or flashed and reprogramed it? let me know guys, I live 2 hours from civilizaton and miss TV, local Air out here sucks. Send me email or post here.
Thankx.....

Mistake on rediever. not 2700a, 2500a

I had this thing set up by a freind about a year ago, he hooked up 2 dishes to it and I had I dont rem how many channels, it was hooked to a old dish network antenna and a new on that said worked with directTV, it was all working for quite awhile then quit, it says no signal. I went into the setup and played around with some setting and had no luck, I dont understand all thats in the menus, Im wondering if the reciever is bad and if maybe its just a reset I have to do.

Ahhh Yes... There is a reason why it wont work.... Directv, and Dish Network signals are encripted.. other than Nasa (119) and a couple of others. Anything beyond that is hacking. We are a legit community here. If your asking about how to hack or how to pick up tv that you really should be paying dish network or directv, dont ask. It will just end you up in a big fat bann and your information reported to dishnetwork/directv. I do have one sugestion. Use a 30 inch dish or bigger.. and put that pansat to good use and pick up legal free to air :).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inhd

DBS Suit Fried in Kentucky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)