Channel 540-01 missing

sasmith

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
gulf coast, tx
Good evening,

I'm not seeing Channel 540-01 in the Guide. I can see all the other 4K channels and watch football games on -03 except for the the 540-01 channel. Any ideas why? It seems to have disappeared after the Olympic games.

thx S

Oops
Good evening,

I'm not seeing Channel 540-01 in the Guide. I can see all the other 4K channels and watch football games on -03 except for the the 540-01 channel. Any ideas why? It seems to have disappeared after the Olympic games.

thx S
Oops got posted in the wrong location!

Attachments

• IMG_3199.jpg
    IMG_3199.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: charlesrshell
Do two things, first unplug the Hopper for 30 seconds, plug it back in and let the Hopper reboot. Check to see if you have 540-01 in your guide now. If not, on your remote, press Home 3 times. Go down to Tools. Go over to Guide Update. and select it. When it finishes check again.

Good evening,

thx S
Do you by any chance get your locals OTA and not via satellite? This could be the reason that 540-01 is missing.

Do you by any chance get your locals OTA and not via satellite? This could be the reason that 540-01 is missing.
I do! But I had the 01 channel recently, during the Olympics. It seem that it was gone around the time college football began this year???

Maybe during a software upgrade. Software verion - H381 (9/27/2024)

I have also completed the recommends made by Bobby in Post #7 but with no success.

I do! But I had the 01 channel recently, during the Olympics. It seem that it was gone around the time college football began this year???

Maybe during a software upgrade. Software verion - H381 (9/27/2024)

I have also completed the recommends made by Bobby in Post #7 but with no success.
I'm on H380 and don't have 540-01. Seems like that channel may be dedicated to FOX and its OTA stations at this time. Likewise I couldn't watch the Superbowl in 4K.

I'm on H380 and don't have 540-01. Seems like that channel may be dedicated to FOX and its OTA stations at this time. Likewise I couldn't watch the Superbowl in 4K.
Ilokey has a good point here. sasmith, do you sub to Dish satellite locals or are you OTA only? If you recently changed to OTA only or your local Fox channel is off air do to negotiations that could ber a reason for the channel to disappear.

DTV & DISHTV, Wife said she heard they are merging next week on CNBC today?

Hopper 381