Pansat 2100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fracas45

Original poster
Dec 8, 2004
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've owned a Pansat 2100 for several years. I disconnected it a few years ago, and now am trying to use it again. Do I need some sort of update, software, or hardware? Before I spend hours pushing buttons to muddle through the setup, I thought I'd ask. The reason for my query, is the list of satellites in my receiver (pansat) doesn't correspond to the current ones. Is it just a matter of re-keying the names? Thanks for any help.

you shouldnt have any issues :)

For the newest update, go to www.panarex.com There they have the newest legal software update.

As for the satellite list, the above might help update it. But I know on my Pansat 1500, it still shows the IA satellites (IA5,6,7) as Telestar (T5, T6, etc)

Welcome to the forum!

pansat2100a

Thanks for the reply. I managed to bring in a C-band channel, but there's no sound. I can see that the apid is off freq, but since I've mis-placed my manual, I can't find where to change the vpid and apid. Can you help? Thanks.

If you have the frequency, polarity, and all that good stuff, try this (it works on the 1500)

install screen
advanced search
select your satellite and enter info
it allows you to type in dang near everything (including PIDS)

I had to do this to get the audio channels on G10

pansat2100a

Yes, after playing around with the settings. It was a juggling act. I also had to set the polarity on my 4DTV receiver 90 degrees out. I received a few stations on Galaxy10R with H polarity, then I remembered I had to change it to V for the bulk of the stations. Thay came in just fine. Thanks to all for your assistance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Which switch for Standard Ku LNB and Dish 500 on one cable?

Much Thanks To Scott and Pete!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)