OTA USB stopped working on Hopper 3

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
My USB OTA Tuner (white one) on my Living Room Hopper 3 has stopped working twice this last week. In both cases I rebooted my Living Room Hopper 3 and the USB tuner started working again.
I have not noticed any problems with the USB OTA tuner on my Family Room Hopper 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My USB OTA Tuner (white one) on my Living Room Hopper 3 has stopped working twice this last week. In both cases I rebooted my Living Room Hopper 3 and the USB tuner started working again.
I have not noticed any problems with the USB OTA tuner on my Family Room Hopper 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's possible that it may be beginning to fail. When I had one of the white ones (Airtv), it just stopped working one day. Dish replaced it under warranty with one of theirs.

It's possible that it may be beginning to fail. When I had one of the white ones (Airtv), it just stopped working one day. Dish replaced it under warranty with one of theirs.
You can also buy one from Solid Signal website or the RV / Outdoor website for DISH. Even Amazon has them on their site for $49.00.

Lost channels on DISH

What's going on with Showtime/Paramount?