OT Fun Poll 2: C Band or KU Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.
John Walsh said:
I have seen that Caliente a few times. A lot if not most of the time it is filmed on South Beach which I head down to every once in a while - don't think I'd fit in though since I am such a white boy even though my wife is latin. My kneck always hurts me when I come back from there cause its on a swivel. Most beautiful women I have ever seen anywhere :shocked

:D :D

There's plenty of white girls on there :)

I'm voting for C-band. Simply because I don't throw anything away. And I've had my C-band for about 27 or so years. I've had KU for over 20 years (I think), But I've watched a lot more C-band and still do....

The size needs for a good complete c-band is too large to deal with, although it would be great.. KU is the ticket..

Boy I tell you what this is a rock and a hard place to choose a satellite TV bands!

I would love to get a C-band to DX some more, but I will have to say KU is for me due to nice small size dish in a small yard.

Someday I will get a nice Big Usefull Dish "BUD" 10 footer at best.............

If I live in the country, C-Band would be my choice. Had C-Band from 1989 - 1998. At that time (i.e.1989) there were hardly anything on KU-band.

Since I live in the city, and for the purpose of this poll, I would go with KU-band. Have been on KU band for the last 7 years.

KU all the way..........more feeds and networks. Hey Iceberg, did you see that Wisconsin is playing Ohio State in hockey in February OUTSIDE - inside Lambeau Field..........that should be a hoot........hope I can find it on KU

sikma said:
KU all the way..........more feeds and networks. Hey Iceberg, did you see that Wisconsin is playing Ohio State in hockey in February OUTSIDE - inside Lambeau Field..........that should be a hoot........hope I can find it on KU

I saw that

If the track record is right...it should be :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sat Antenna Cable

Can I use starchoice dish for fta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)