Orphan Black

I kind of liked it ,but it took me a while to figure out that they were in Canada and not the U.S. or Britain. Obviously there is some cloning or multiplicity going on with all the lookalikes running around.

Just finished watching season one of this show. Power watched over the last couple evenings. What a ride! Amazing job by Tatiana Maslany as well as the crew that splices the scenes together. Now I have to decide if I want to watch season two as it progresses or wait to watch it all at once.

'Orphan Black' Stars and EP on Shady Allies, Clone Crushes and Season 2 Secrets

BBC America's critically-acclaimed sci-fi clone drama toplined by Tatiana Maslany makes a splash return for another 10-episode run. As the new season kicks off, Sarah is desperate to find her missing daughter Kira (Skyler Wexler), whom she believes has been kidnapped by pro-clone Rachel.

hollywoodreporter.com

Last edited:
Writer Sues BBC for Stealing 'Orphan Black'

The plaintiff says he wrote a screenplay titled "Double Double" in the late 1990s. He says it has been registered with the WGA as well as the Copyright Office. He says that in 2004, he called Temple Street and was told by an assistant there to email a summary. It was sent to co-president David Fortier along with the actual screenplay. A couple weeks later, he was told by email that Temple Street was going to "pass."

hollywoodreporter.com

Question: So I shamelessly binged both Seasons 1 and 2 of Orphan Black last week, and now I’m in Clone Club withdrawl. Got any deets on next season?
Ausiello: Oh, do I. I’ve been saving my exclusive, überjuicy Comic-Con Q&A with EPs Graeme Manson and John Fawcett for a special occasion, and I think the first Ask Ausiello of August qualifies as such. In the following video, the pair not only (sorta) confirm that trans clone Tony will make a reappearance in Season 3, but they share behind-the-scenes scoop on how Tatiana Maslany was able to perfect the character’s deep, masculine voice (spoiler alert: she had help!). Also, if you’re curious how many Castor clones we will meet in the new season, the following vid has the answer to that, too. "Orphan Black" Season 3 Preview & Creators Interview at Comic-Con 2014 - TVLine...Michael Ausiello gets Season 3 scoop from the "Orphan Black" bosses.
http://tvline.com/2014/08/05/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-spoilers-sheldon-train/

I just finished watching season 2 on DVD from Netflix and was totally blown away by the four-clone dance party at the end. Totally seamless. It's amazing how the writing, directing, and acting make you care so much about each clone's story, like they are totally separate people (which of course they are in the show). Never once do I find myself thinking, oh, that's just the lead actress with a bad wig on. It was interesting watching the DVD's featurettes and hearing the actresses natural voice for the first time after seeing her play these five different characters.

Can't wait for the next season. I saw a video someplace a while back on the filming of the dance scene. Might try checking YouTube.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk