On Demand Episode gone

MrWiz@rd

Original poster
May 4, 2024
Polk City, IA
The other night I wanted to watch an episode that was only a few days old that I recorded. However I started to watch it and it was all about the weather that was going on in the area. So, I deleted that recorded episode and decided to watch it from "On Demand". So, I did a search of Blue Bloods and found season 14 episode 7 was available (shows Included). So, I selected it and there was a box "Watch on Demand". I selected it and it started the download and the TV episode started. Then all of a sudden the the Hopper3 rebooted. I new it was going to take about 5 minutes to come back up so I did something else on my computer. I saw that it finished it download and press on the show to start it and it came up with an error. So, I thought I would delete the download show and redownload.

Now, when I do a search on Blue Bloods it shows Season 14 and it show the future episode 9 to be recorded and episode 8 that just got recorded last night. After, episode 7 is missing and shows 6 - 1 episode as Available (Included). My question is how do I get Episode 7 back? I tried to do a reboot (unplug from a/c for 10 seconds) I get the same problem? I did a support chat with Dish and they told me I would have to wait for it to be shown again! This doesn't sound right so I thought I would ask this forum how to get it downloaded once again?

The other night I wanted to watch an episode that was only a few days old that I recorded. However I started to watch it and it was all about the weather that was going on in the area. So, I deleted that recorded episode and decided to watch it from "On Demand". So, I did a search of Blue Bloods and found season 14 episode 7 was available (shows Included). So, I selected it and there was a box "Watch on Demand". I selected it and it started the download and the TV episode started. Then all of a sudden the the Hopper3 rebooted. I new it was going to take about 5 minutes to come back up so I did something else on my computer. I saw that it finished it download and press on the show to start it and it came up with an error. So, I thought I would delete the download show and redownload.

Now, when I do a search on Blue Bloods it shows Season 14 and it show the future episode 9 to be recorded and episode 8 that just got recorded last night. After, episode 7 is missing and shows 6 - 1 episode as Available (Included). My question is how do I get Episode 7 back? I tried to do a reboot (unplug from a/c for 10 seconds) I get the same problem? I did a support chat with Dish and they told me I would have to wait for it to be shown again! This doesn't sound right so I thought I would ask this forum how to get it downloaded once again?
It will probably show back up, maybe taken down for rights issues for a limited time.

You can get it via Paramount+, they have a free trial, or if you pay for Showtime via Dish, you would have access.

Reactions: charlesrshell