Objectivity

Great. ^#&%. If some modems don't perform as well as others, why the heck do they install them!

I'm surprised the SA ones are recommended. For some reason, I'd always thought SA stuff was problematic.

Are the 1100's not available?

Possible they were like the 3rd modems we ever used or something their old. I just like them from a tech stand point is they seem to work even with Crappy signal coming into the house. They are beasts.. But they are so old, The new WebStars are nice (SA) the little tiny ones, they seem to work most all the time as well. as far as what you notice for speed and such they are all the same as they run the same basic software

The 1100's were discontinued, because "they don't fully support docsis 2.0". Now, I have no idea how much truth is in that statement, but thats what we were told to tell the techs.

If you bought your own cable modem, Brevard does allow for you to use your own equipment. However, you may have to complain and get a call center supervisor to get them to put that on your account.

I have had the SA modem now for about a year. I have not had any problems with it at all. It handles all the speeds that are available.

Perhaps it best to see if you can get your hands on the SA Webstar. Its so tiny and cute and performs very well.. I have the WebStar MTA atm because I have digital phone it handles things nice,

I actually just noticed a few days ago, theres 2 versions.

DPC2100 & DPC2100R2

What is the difference between the 2? I don't know. I have the R2 version, and honestly I am too lazy to look it up.

I do have a pdf link that gives the manual for it. Click here!

Hope this gets you started.

Anyone else with DVR lag issues?

People are STUPID

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)