Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We were going through the Prime Time Anytime recordings and found a show called NY MED, never saw the show before and so we watched it. And all I can say i wow. Gives you a different outlook on life and makes you thing how good your life is compared to some of these people.

Was surprised to see Dr. Oz working the rounds at the hospital and even doing an open heart surgery.

Great show, but be prepared to have a tissue or two, and many of the tears won't be of sadness but of happiness.

Scott,

If you thought that was a good episode, you should watch the Boston Med series. Looks like abc.com has all the episodes online.

I will have to check them out. This is another show I would have never watched or recorded, only found by going through the recordings made by using the Prime Time Anytime feature on my DISH Hopper!

I will have to check them out. This is another show I would have never watched or recorded, only found by going through the recordings made by using the Prime Time Anytime feature on my DISH Hopper!

Over the summer Primetime Anytime has introduced us to some shows we will catch once the fall season starts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)