Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
From PWINSIDER.COM

NWA:TNA scored a major clearance victory as the company has come to an agreement with The Dish Network. TNA will have their weekly Wednesday night PPVs carried on the provider starting 7/21. TNA had been trying to clear The Dish Network for a long period of time.

Read the rest at http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=3570&p=1

could that site that you linked to have any more pop ups? Does not make them look like they are professional enough to have a PPV....

mike123abc said:
could that site that you linked to have any more pop ups? Does not make them look like they are professional enough to have a PPV....

Thats not NWA/TNA's webpage, thats just a Wrestling news web site.

Oh mah god,mo'e wrestlin',an' now wif Nascar season wif us Dish only needs weekly Monster Truck shows t'go along wif it an' ah will be in Nachos hevvin in mah lounger.

And if you think I am playing around,my whole family is from Pikeville,Kentucky,I grew up with this,my Grandmothers fav. was the Road Warriors when they were on the old AWA back in the early 80's.

I have yet to see TNA, but I have heard some good things about it and some bad things about it as well. They have a show on Fox Sports at 3pm on Fridays but I work then and never catch it.

I may just have to order one to see what its like.

I might have tickets for Sundays WWE PPV in Hartford, I am not sure if I am going or not yet.

i never knew about tna on fox sports. i've been searching for anything other than wwe. thank god for my dvr.

Questions about 721 unit

811 Receivers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)