No NLCS HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
charper1 said:
If it wasn't on FX 248 then you should have been receiving the alternate game on 246 or on your local affiliate. Once again you can all blame this market protection crap on the NAB and your idiot affiliates. Complain to them and the FCC.

That would ultimately be the fault of the MLB schedulers NOT the networks?

Until you just now mentioned it, I was completely unaware of channel 246 FX2. How long have we had this channel? Is this a channel that just pops up occasionaly?

The only channels I noticed last night were FX 248 and My local OTA Fox affiliate. They were both showing Cards vs. Astros.

At first I chocked up the fact that the game on FOX was not HD (even though the guide said HD) to my "idiot affiliates" but after noticing other people in other parts of the country not getting hd either, I am thinking FOX screwed something up.

I had the Astros'/Cardinal's game in HD last night......it was OTA on Fox43 out of Knoxville Tn......it was also on channel 248 on D*...... the WhiteSox/Angels game was on 246?(this channel came from out of nowere)..........I must of been one of the lucky ones that was able to watch the HD NL game!!!!?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Direct TV cracked?

Would H-10 be an upgrade over hughes E-8?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)