NO more PBSKids DVD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lthollywood

Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
I had a FTA receiver set up for my kids to watch PBSkids and I notice this pass weekend that there is no more 24 hr pbs kids with the DVD signal. A bud of mine had a DSR4402x Motorola receiver and he told me i could use it for PBS KIDS Digicipher AMC3 12096 V TP20 19510 3/4 16 541. I was using a 33 inch disk with the FTA receiver. I don't know how to program the receiver with this information. The receiver was use on C3 for CMT. I tried to change all the information but i don't see any signal. Will the receiver work to get PBS Kids digicipher!

Can i use a 33 inch dish?
Does anyone know where i can get PBS Kids DVD?
how do i put a differnt map in the receiver so it will see AMC3?
Anyone receiver PBS kids with a Digicipher?
Anyone know about this type of receiver?

Thanks for all you help in advance!!

I've heard rumors in the past that PbS kids is going to go to a pay per veiw type service. That maybe the reason your not getting it anymore. If so then I wouldn't be surprised if the digicipher II signal went away as well. Of course I don't have any official information. That's just a rumor I heard.

PBS Kids Sprout

Lyngsat shows it on AMC 11 3860H 29270
Vpid 1660 Apid 1620
Powervu encrypted

It appears that the FTA MPEGII digital DVB feed on AMC3 that was PBS Kids today changed over to other PBS programming. My kids will be sorely disappointed--it was nice to have the option of Kids programs any time. The sad thing was, I had just gotten an audio receiver that could decode the AC3 audio from my Ultra Lifetime--had it up all of one day before PBS Kids was pulled. That station was the main reason I purchased the audio receiver.

Ironic that if my kids are to get Public Broadcasting Kids' channel, we'll now have to pay twice...once via our taxes and again via DirecTv.

Looks like the FTA stuff is slowly dying.....gotta love north american approach to FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fortecstar lifetime classic na

Can I limit the range of motor when aligning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)