No Brand Satellite

m0e

Original poster
Jul 11, 2005
hey ppl

im new to your website. so excuse me if something sounds stupid in this message.

okay. here is the situation:
I do NOT want any of these satellite tvs that are currently available to public which you have to pay monthly fee for!

I've heard that there is no problem if i can find the accessories to recieve the inetrnational free chanelz. im noit sure, but i think it should be true cuz there are alota chanelz that are actually free and are boradcasting worldwide and if u have dish and lnb and receiver u can use them legally. so i want to know where and how can i buy the accessories without them having "dish" or "directv" or whatever on them? without them being specificly made for specific company usage and being bound by their usage policies?

is there any way, there should be cuz alota my Persian friends in LA, CA do the same thing but i couldnt get any information from them.

thanks - Moe

m0e said:
hey ppl

im new to your website. so excuse me if something sounds stupid in this message.

okay. here is the situation:
I do NOT want any of these satellite tvs that are currently available to public which you have to pay monthly fee for!

I've heard that there is no problem if i can find the accessories to recieve the inetrnational free chanelz. im noit sure, but i think it should be true cuz there are alota chanelz that are actually free and are boradcasting worldwide and if u have dish and lnb and receiver u can use them legally. so i want to know where and how can i buy the accessories without them having "dish" or "directv" or whatever on them? without them being specificly made for specific company usage and being bound by their usage policies?

is there any way, there should be cuz alota my Persian friends in LA, CA do the same thing but i couldnt get any information from them.

thanks - Moe

THose are called FTA (free to air) receiver for any programing thats for free to watch. Go to MPEG2 forum for more information.

Also most users here speak and write English, not h@x0r-d00dspeak. Perhaps you are a native of somewhere that English is not the primary language, if so that's OK. If you are doing it on purpose, all it accomplishes is to make your posts difficult to understand.

Reno, NV. Which service?

satellite training

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts