no audio

kozmo104

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 5, 2012
Flint Michigan area
I dont know if any one else is having this issue 2nite? but local nbc here in the detroit market is have audio issues. We have no sound on programing but commericals have audio.

Sounds like a local channel issue... If the commercials work but you don't get audio on regular programming, sounds like the local station is having some difficulties...

I checked the current channel issues page and nothing listed for the Detroit area, but if it was an issue from their uplink to us the sound would just be gone not working just on the commercials.

Although Gary could be right... it could be audio karma.

I dont know if any one else is having this issue 2nite? but local nbc here in the detroit market is have audio issues. We have no sound on programing but commericals have audio.
I have seen this sometimes if the center channel that normally carries dialog is absent from 5.1 audio. There isn't much in the left, right and surrounds so it would be easy to assume there was no audio. When the commercial comes on audio switches to 2.0 or PCM and then you have audio.

Remotes for 522?

More HD is here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)