NHL network debuts oct 9 on BHN

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
all you central florida puckheads, the NHL network debuts october 9 on the digital sports tier during the free preview of NHL center ice. haven't read or heard anything about you tampa folks. sorry! :(

I guess we aren't getting the free preview of Center Ice either over here in Tampa??

I am just glad that it looks like they are airing more HD games this year. There are five or six scheduled for October alone on BHN 650 in Tampa Bay. Last year they had like 10 games in HD brought to you by Sun the entire season. I don't think it is BHN's fault but still.. I am looking forward to the day when all Lightning games are in HD.

Is the NHL net supposed to be with Center Ice or a separate channel? I subsribed thursday and have not seen it.Im in Pa.

It's part of the Sports Pak, Channel 808 in Tampa Bay

Yep, I just found it there. I am not authorized, as I am not a subscriber, but I see it. They should give us a free preview of it. But, as long as I have my Lightning games, I am happy. Looks like is going to be a good year for the boys this year. They are off to a fantastic start!

I recently upped my Dish to the 250 package and now have Sun Sports. I have to say that the Bright House feed does look better. I have an AV switchbox on that particular TV and I was repeatedly jumping back and forth between Sun on BHN 31 and Sun alt on Dish and wasn't impressed with the SD feed on Dish. We'll see how it goes on the 10th when Sun airs the next HD game (and dish and BHN both carry it). It doesn't really matter since I won't be dropping BHN. I have a good mix of both services now. I did just save another $3.95 on BHN by dropping the Movie Pak, as I get all those channels with Dish AT250 now.

Does Anyone Have Tivo With Cablecard??????????????????????????????

New, and wonder about Horsetv?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)