Gary Toma

UNIX
Original poster
Staff member
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Apr 20, 2023
San Diego
This is a trial of a requested presentation change.

Only PreSeason Week #3 has been modified. The sample Week 3 schedule for Eastern Time is below.

In this format, the team Icon name, Dolphins, for instance, is replaced by the team city name, Miami, with the official abbreviation MIA.

The city abbreviations are taken from the NFL rulebook. The abbreviations used by the broadcasters do not always agree with the rulebook and are not necessarily consistent from week to week.

Some obvious changes. The rulebook defines:

LA for the Rams, LAC for the Chargers​
HST for Houston, broadcasters tend to use HOU​
CLV for Cleveland, broadcasters tend to use CLE​
The list goes on.

I will be most interested in your responses.

Gary

Attachments

• week_pre_edt.pdf
    325.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
This is a trial of a requested presentation change.

Only PreSeason Week #3 been modified. The sample Week 3 schedule for Eastern Time is below.

In this format, the team Icon name, Dolphins, for instance, is replaced by the team city name, Miami, with the official abbreviation MIA.

The city abbreviations are taken from the NFL rulebook. The abbreviations used by the broadcasters do not always agree with the rulebook and are not necessarily consistent from week to week.

Some obvious changes. The rulebook defines:

LA for the Rams, LAC for the Chargers​
HST for Houston, broadcasters tend to use HOU​
CLV for Cleveland, broadcasters tend to use CLE​
The list goes on.

I will be most interested in your responses.

Gary
I just wanted to say Thank You for even doing this. My son is really into the NFL now and we enjoy printing these out each week for the Preseason and put it on the fridge. We like to utilize this and the link to figure out which games we are going to get in our market. He likes to write the final scores on the sheet to track for himself. We can't wait for the regular season to start!

Reactions: Jimbo and AZ.
Another season and thanking you again for doing this. My family couldn't do without this printout every week. We make our picks on them, keep track of everyones record and tallys up at the end of the season. Great family tradition.

Reactions: AkaDoubleG

Is Direct adding diginets?

AXS TV