NFL on Dishnetwork

sjtigers

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2004
This is probably a well hashed discussion but since I am a new subscriber I was just wondering about this.

So here is my question,
I live in boondocks Montana. I am eligible to get the DN but what is the coverage like for the NFL? Obviously without the NFL Gameplan it is fairly limited but can anyone tell me if it means I just get whatever is on those DN stations and that is it?

Thanks

NFL has an exclusive contract with directv for nfl sunday ticket. NFL network could be added to dishnetwork, just a matter of when dish network might add it.

If you are out in the middle of no where and want to watch any NFL game you want your only option between now and I think 2007 is DirecTv. If its something thats really important to you you may want to consider switching.

If you are out in the middle of no where you should have your choice of DISH (with locals & distant networks), Direct (with locals, distants and NFL sunday Ticket), locals OTA, cable (with locals)

Isn't all of Montana the boondocks :D

just kidding....you should qualify for locals (depending on where you are in Montana) and distants.

If you can get locals and distants, you would have 3 CBS's and 3 FOX's. I had 3 Fox networks for a while and usually had 3 different games.

korsjs said:
NFL has an exclusive contract with directv for nfl sunday ticket. NFL network could be added to dishnetwork, just a matter of when dish network might add it.

Expressvu now has Sunday Ticket; but only for Kerry supporters! :D :D :D :D

Dishpro and F6-SSVX

Which HDTV Receiver to buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts