Next Android just about here?

My co-worker, who has been an avid iPhone guy, finally broke down and announced yesterday that as soon as his contract up he's jumping ship from AT&T and getting an Android phone on Verizon. His main reason was, "I'm sick and tired of being told what I can and can't install on my phone!" Anyone else seeing this trend growing as well?

Well the new EVO will be by far the best Android phone out on the market it will be the closes thing to a I-Phone just a Android.
Probably.
I own a N1 since it was sold in Canada and not for a second did I regret buying it.

I believe no matter how good the handset, going with a carrier for the privilege of
having the price cut in half (or thereabout) doesn't justify the "jail" you get locked into.

Hence, you enter the contract knowing full well you are going to jailbreak it and accept the risks or you buy an unlocked handset.

Diogen.

PDANet requires a piece of software installed on the computer - not exactly a "clean" solution.

Diogen.

"Cleanest" as in no risk associated with rooting? Yes.

But what about giving internet access to your iPod Touch loving friends? Or anything non-PC?

Diogen.

Switching to Verizon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)