New Software Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Again,it's only my HR24-500. My HR23 & HR22 are unaffected,they both have 04cc,which is also what my HR24 had before all of these download updates.

They obviously know what recvrs they are sending updates too.
Maybe there was something odd happening in the datastream today and they needed to address it quickly.
It's very unusual for them to not update overnight.

So far it hasn't affected my Recording schedule or my shows to be recorded. I keep checking the display option on set-up & there is no change(for those waiting for HDGUI).

I would think that they would not want to push the new HD GUI to everyone at once, probably in a CE first for further testing, but you never know.

The updates haven't affected my channel guide on my HR24. I read on "the other site" someone stating that his HR24-500 in his bedroom was unaffected. I wonder if they targeted all receivers marked as "Living Room Receivers" on people's D* account?

The updates haven't affected my channel guide on my HR24. I read on "the other site" someone stating that his HR24-500 in his bedroom was unaffected. I wonder if they targeted all receivers marked as "Living Room Receivers" on people's D* account?

Doubtful.
Probably just hasn't got there yet.
Don hasn't got his update yet either.

My 2 HR24-500's are listed as Home Theatre Room and Rec Room, I don't think that has anything to do with it.

I have the HR24-500 in the bedroom and that one didn't get the update, the HR24-100 in the living room did. Weird!

I'll check my HR20 in a little while when I retire to the bedroom... it won't do CE's (has a flaky tuner 1 that only gets SD) but it does get the national releases...

I'm thinking something happened to the HR24's that they didn't like.
I don't think this is going to any other models.

Well, the 10 pm hour came and went .... no addl. download.... maybe they are done for now.

I wonder if they come out and tell us what that was all about.

The first download was a mistake. The second download was a roll back to correct the mistake.

TDK1044 said:
The first download was a mistake. The second download was a roll back to correct the mistake.

How/where did you come up with that explination ?
The second D/L did NOT go back to the Software I was previously running ...

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

The first download should not have been rolled out and would have given you 0x8000. The second download will have given you 0x4a8.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Coming back to D*

Anyone know if we will be able to get Redzone Channel a la carte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)