new problem with netflix E118 error code

tlwright21

Original poster
Oct 25, 2022
dallas
Netflix recently changed my plan from ad-free to with ads. Now I can't play Netflix on my TV that has the Dish Network Joey. Gives me Netflix error code E118. I called Netflix and they said I had to upgrade my plan back to without ads. This make no sense. I have no problem playing Netflix with the Dish network main satellite box. How do I fix this?

Netflix recently changed my plan from ad-free to with ads. Now I can't play Netflix on my TV that has the Dish Network Joey. Gives me Netflix error code E118. I called Netflix and they said I had to upgrade my plan back to without ads. This make no sense. I have no problem playing Netflix with the Dish network main satellite box. How do I fix this?
They might be saying, that the Joey does not have the capability to play the with ads version, different software/app that is on your Hopper?

Reactions: charlesrshell
They might be saying, that the Joey does not have the capability to play the with ads version, different software/app that is on your Hopper?
I don't think the customer service rep with Netflix understands the difference between a Joey and a main box, (she barely spoke understandable english) however your explanation may be the case, still don't know why that would be though.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I don't think the customer service rep with Netflix understands the difference between a Joey and a main box, (she barely spoke understandable english) however your explanation may be the case, still don't know why that would be though.

Just buy a Roku Ultra, the new 2024 version is on sale for $79 at Amazon, you will never have a issue with Netflix or any other streaming service.

Our Contract end again

High audio levels - Sacramento locals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)