Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Way, way too splintered now. No need for seperate CBS, ABC, etc. There are only about two or three shows per network that ever get much attention. Premiums are still part of cable, and another, that alone, will get lonely. IMHO, it wasn't broke, no fix was necessary.

There is more to come there, its not finished.

It will make more sense when all the pieces are there. :)

Stay Tuned! :D

I have to agree. Maybe 6-7 shows get discussed. If you look at the posts counts now we have 5 forums, each with 1-2 shows that have any activity since the first of the year. It gets too fragmented and no one will want to have to go in and out of 5 forums to see things.

Probably time for the HD-DVD to archive or merge in with BD. Just one thread (which we have about 4) of next and last movie watched has any activity.

What if it happens in the "General Cable/Satellite" area....
CNN Discussion Forum
Fox News Discussion Forum
Discovery Channel Discussion Forum
A&E Discussion Forum....
and on & on & ......:eek:

No I don't think we want to go that crazy. :)

I was thinking of switchng things back last night, however noticed tha the amount of posts have gone up by having the shows seperated by networks. So I am keeping an eye on things.

Some times keeping it simple it best, however it appears that since things are seperated when they see the last posts for 5 forums instead of just 1 they are more likely to find a topic they want to talk about. And that has been what has been happening so far.

No I don't think we want to go that crazy. :)

I was thinking of switchng things back last night, however noticed tha the amount of posts have gone up by having the shows seperated by networks. So I am keeping an eye on things.

Some times keeping it simple it best, however it appears that since things are seperated when they see the last posts for 5 forums instead of just 1 they are more likely to find a topic they want to talk about. And that has been what has been happening so far.

It takes work to go thru the forums now. The old way was much better. I don't read this forum, but I came here just to see what's up with the splitting. Now that I know the logic behind keeping it.... I think I am going to stop posting there for a while just to protest the change. :rolleyes:

Need for folks like you we have installed a new option under the new posts section.

Click on NEW POST in the navigation bar then select "New Prime Time" posts and everything will be comined back together for you again. :)

Enjoy!

Need for folks like you we have installed a new option under the new posts section.

Click on NEW POST in the navigation bar then select "New Prime Time" posts and everything will be comined back together for you again. :)

Enjoy!

Yeah, I think he did that for me - after whining about messing up my favorite forum. :)

Enjoy!

Ah awesome! Cool! :p Okay I am ending my protest. :D

I was the first to complain, but now have to admit it has grown on me. I like being able to see what four (network) shows are being discussed right on top. Less clicking, for sure.

I Use the Usercp to manage what i look at when i visit, but i cant subscribe to the prime time section, any way that could be added ?

That way I can just subscribe to primetime and drill down, like i do for dish

Thanks for the consideration

i see that "http://chuck.satelliteguys.us/" goes to the Chuck fan forum but what's the direct link to the Big Bang Theory Fan forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

How to create tables in the vB ?

Winegard Carrout antenna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts