New here! Got a lease question

pilot305

Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
I just got into a 18 month lease for a 942 HD-DVR system with them ($250) in October but now i found out that the new HD programming is in only good for the new systems coming. Now is there going to be a upgrade special for people like me who are already in a lease with there 942 system? I would like to upgrade to their VIP622 system. Does anyone know?

thanks all!!!
pilot305

Great site!!!:cool:

pilot305 said:
I just got into a 18 month lease for a 942 HD-DVR system with them ($250) in October but now i found out that the new HD programming is in only good for the new systems coming. Now is there going to be a upgrade special for people like me who are already in a lease with there 942 system? I would like to upgrade to their VIP622 system. Does anyone know?

thanks all!!!
pilot305

It would be expected, but only the "Shadow Knows"(DISH). Call DISH and let us know their answer.:)

pilot305 said:

thanks all!!!
pilot305

Yes - wait till March and you will be able to upgrade the 942 for a 622 for $299, but then you'll get a $200 rebate from Dish.

I'm in the same boat, but paid $250 in December to lease a 942, thinking it would be good for a while... how wrong I was.

If you hear of other facts not rumors about upgrade plans for people who 'recently leased' a 942 let me know.

THat rebate actually takes effect on April 1st. If you can't wait, however, you can upgrade to the 622 now for $299. In other words you can upgrade even if you're still in a prior lease agreement, I just did today.:)

David

Mixing legacy equipment with dishpro plus

211 lost HD authorization this A.M.?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts