Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
If this is old forgive me, I looked and can't find it. Only found info on DIRECTV Stream price increases.

But here is the DIRECTV Satellite Price Increases.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 9.56.27 AM.png

It's not old. I got the email on Tuesday. I did assume the same streaming price increase was coming to satellite.

With this and ESPN gone, it makes the decision to cancel a lot easier.

I believe it would satisfy many customers if DTV would make the RSN fee optional in the same way that the locals are now. The only sports I am interested in are games at my local universities which are seldom on TV.

I believe it would satisfy many customers if DTV would make the RSN fee optional in the same way that the locals are now. The only sports I am interested in are games at my local universities which are seldom on TV.
make the RSN fee optional as the only packages that don't have it are the extra all included prefered i think and the entertainment. get rid of the advanced receiver fee. it's 2024 HD should be the standard going forward no one should be charging for it in this day in age!!! stop charging lease fees for crap that people don't own as there junk fee's in my book. unless the customer breaks a device on purpose..

PPV still going through????

DTV and Dish Network Discuss Merger Talks Again