Netflix Streaming

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Anyone knows a site of future releases of Netflix streaming. I see they have the first season of the walking dead but not the second. Any way to get this information.

Cool. Thanks. I do not see the walking dead second season coming any time soon :)

Nope. Netflix usually adds new seasons about a month after the DVDs go on sale. I'm not aware of any shows that were available on Netflix before they were available on DVD. The Walking Dead Season 2 will probably be on DVD near October right before season 3 airs.

king3pj said:
Nope. Netflix usually adds new seasons about a month after the DVDs go on sale. I'm not aware of any shows that were available on Netflix before they were available on DVD. The Walking Dead Season 2 will probably be on DVD near October right before season 3 airs.

I'll wait til then. Amazon has the second season for $33 the entire season. But that is just insane.

Sean Mota said:
I'll wait til then. Amazon has the second season for $33 the entire season. But that is just insane.

Eh. It's probably at or below what the DVD or Blu-ray set will cost and you get it a full year quicker. Of course I would rather just have my pay tv provider actually provide it but that's not happening anymore so amazon it is.

Not so good news for 3D

Falling prices, standards spur 3D TV adoption

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts